Strong glutamate inhibitor, Modulates GABA-glutamate levels to protect against over-stimulation and help manage oxidative stress. The ingredients in Calm G promote healthy brain function by modulating glutamate signaling, managing oxidative stress, and promoting cellular energy, all of which help support neuron health.
Glutamate is one of the primary stimulating neurotransmitters in the brain. High levels of glutamate can lead to excess neuronal stimulation resulting in neuronal death, a process known as excitotoxicity. Calm G contains theanine, which helps protect neurons from excitotoxicity by blocking glutamate receptors, and N-acetylcysteine, which helps prevent excitotoxicity by decreasing intracellular glutamate levels while supporting the formation of the master antioxidant, glutathione. This formula also includes Coenzyme Q10, which helps regulate glutamate, protect cell membrane lipids from oxidation, and promote cellular energy production.
Benefits of Calm G (TheaNAQ):
1) Modulates GABA-glutamate levels.
2) Protects against overstimulation.
3) Helps manage oxidative stress.
4) Manufactured in a GMP-registered facility.
5) Made in the USA. (Does not contain gluten, corn, soy, salt, sucrose, starch, yeast, artificial flavors or artificial colors).