In individuals with metabolic syndrome and high cholesterol, UltraMeal PLUS 360° RICE has been clinically shown†† to improve the following cardiovascular risk factors:
- Reduce total and LDL cholesterol levels
- Increase HDL cholesterol ("good cholesterol") levels
- Lower systolic and diastolic blood pressure levels
Each serving of UltraMeal PLUS 360° RICE provides:
- 15 grams of low-allergenic-potential rice protein: an easily digestible soure of high quality protein suitable for those who want to avoid soy and milk products.
- 2 g of plant sterols per serving. The NIH recommends consumption of 2 grams of plant sterols to promote healthy cholesterol levels. Foods containing at least 0.65 g per serving of plant sterol esters, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1.3 g as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the forms of RIAA and acacia extract.
- 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)—a body-ready, nature-identical folate.
- High quality foundation nutrition for patients with hypercholesterolemia.
THE NATIONAL CHOLESTEROL EDUCATION PANEL OF THE NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH RECOMMENDS A HEALTHY DIET AND REGULAR EXERCISE, ALONG WITH THE CONSUMPTION OF 2 GRAMS OF PLANT STEROLS AND 10-25 GRAMS OF FIBER DAILY, TO PROMOTE CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH.
Blend (for no longer than 15 seconds), shake, or briskly stir 2 scoops (57 grams) of UltraMeal PLUS 360 RICE into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Consume within 10 minutes of reconsititution.