Emulsi-D3 Vitamin D Drops
Are you Deficient in Vitamin D?
- Each drop contains 2,000 IU Vitamin D3
- Pleasant tasting
- Well absorbed due to natural emulsification
Based on the test results that we see in our patient population, nearly 90% of the country is vitamin D deficient. This means that more than linkely, you are too.
The Potential Consequences of vitamin D deficiency include:
- Generalized bone pain or isolated bone pain (Osteomalacia)
- Muscle aches
- Breast, ovarian, prostate, and colon cancer
- Leukemia in children
- Kidney disease or kidney stones
- High blood pressure
- Cardiovascular disease
- Autoimmune disease prevention (type I diabetes, MS)
- Weakened liver function